Our clients are willing to invest in great designs when we show that they will attract more interest, generate more success, or operate better. Our vendor partners often premiere new technologies and materials exclusively to us, and our designers have an enormous resource of techniques and products at their disposal. Many of our projects are in New York City. Checking your project, sometimes walking distance from our office, is uncomplicated. You can see your design progress in real time as it’s built.
Work With Us
We’re always looking for innovative architectural and interior designers. At Stonehill Taylor, we’re hospitality experts though our design team regularly goes above and beyond these standard services, engaging with our clients in property development, marketing, real estate strategies, branding and more.
Stonehill Taylor runs like a big family
Our culture? Creative input from each individual on a project team is valued and more likely to be realized. We enjoy frequent office social gatherings and we discourage excessive overtime. Restrictive corporate policies aren’t our thing.
- Hybrid work schedules
- Healthcare Insurance plan
- 401K plan
- Vacation days, sick leave, personal days and national holidays
- One vacation day is added each year you’re with us
- Registration exam fee reimbursement
- License fee reimbursement
- Professional membership fee reimbursement (including AIA)
- Qualified transportation pre-tax program
- Lunch & learn / continuing ed program with vendor product presentations and credits
- Monthly office presentations, celebrations, and events with refreshments
- And a major annual Holiday Party!